Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Grayson- The sitter

Baby Grayson is the cutest thing in the entire WORLD!! Ok, ONE of the cutest things in the entire world. We are so happy to have him in our home and some day he will want to let someone else hold him and kiss on him and MAYBE even feed him. But till then, oh the smiles we get.

To make it even more exciting and fun and heart happy, he is SITTING. We still topple now and then but overall we are upright and VERY happy. He is definitely loving it and so am I!! He loves to be where he can see everything and would rather DIE than take a nap. But he is SOOOO much fun and so stinking cute.

And just so we don't spew unicorns and glitter he also has a mommy problem, a boob problem and likes to be held... but who can resist THIS!!!

<span class=
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Nancy,
He is BEAUTIFUL! I know that some people have issues with saying that about a boy, but handsome doesn't seem to do him justice. I Love, love, love his little bald head! I think it's probably becuase it reminds me of my boys, but it is so fun. I am so happy for you and your family and I love hearing how well he is doing. Keep sharing the adorable pictures!!!

Grandma Labrum said...

Yes, he is a cutie!

Chantel said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I DO want to kiss on that baby. He is so sweet! Isaac is still not sitting up at all :)

nancy said...

Well Isaac doesn't have to. If no one will put him down, why should he sit!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! But you knew that. :)

Barbara