Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day of Thanks

What a day of reflection and Thanksgiving. I can't fully express my thoughts tonight to truly show what I feel. But I want to try. At least for my family to read and me to remember.

I am SO thankful for Dallas. He has changed my whole life. From the first day that he loved me he changed me. Nothing beats knowing everyday that he loves me and that he TELLS me. He tells me every day I am beautiful and because he loves me so well I feel it.

I am thankful that he is a good dad. That he loves Tyler and is such a support to both of us. He is very encouraging and really wants what is best for him. He works so hard for our family and he is my best friend.

I am so thankful for Tyler. So many amazing things have happened since he came into our family. He is the MOST most amazing special spirit I know. He works so hard to do the things that I take for granted. He has accomplished more and over come more in his 4 years than I and most people ever have. In the last 2 months he has soared with his language and communication. Because of that, other people are seeing just how smart he is. He makes me smile EVERY DAY. He has the most contagious laugh and the most gigantic spirit.

I am thankful for what he has become and look forward to the things he will accomplish. I am thankful for the team of doctors we have that work so hard to get him being his best and so thankful for the team of therapists that help him on his way.

Which leads me to my next thankful. I am thankful for my family and for the support that they have offered. Though sometimes we are at odds with what we think others should do overall its all about Family. It is about the caring and supporting of each other regardless of the circumstances.

I am thankful for Dallas' family. I am thankful for his parents raising such a great person. I am thankful for their support and love. I am hoping as we continue through the year that things will keep getting better and we can continue to be thankful for each other.

I am thankful for my friends. I have some great friends that are so supportive. I am thankful for how much they care about me and my family. I am thankful for those who have come into my life, if even for a season, I have learned from all of them.

Last but not least I am thankful for my faith and for the Savior. Learning and understanding the atonement of Jesus Christ and doing my best to live up to what I have been taught. Because of my Savior I have all the other things above.

Because of the of that I am the luckiest Girl in the entire world.

No comments: