Monday, August 3, 2009

Utah..... Home?

Just over 2 years ago we decided to strike out on our own and Dallas took a job with Paypal and we packed ( ok I had movers and packers) and moved. We had a sick baby. And I say baby with all the honesty I can. Looking back he was SOOO tiny. Don't believe me he was TINY! We thought he was a big boy then! But we moved right after his second skull reconstruction. We were determined to do it on our own.

And we did.

In 2.5 years we have done so many things that we set out to accomplish by just moving to a new state. We set a goal and as a couple we reached it together. As a Family we rode the ride. We have met and made some wonderful friends while here. But we are ready to move on and start new.

After talking it over and "sleeping on it" (aka praying and looking at options) we decided to go for it. We looked at houses over the weekend and found a cute house to rent and we are so excited to get to Utah and escaped the HEAT! ( Remind us of that when it is snowing)



This is where we are moving to. We are super excited. It has a unfinished basement and the blue wall is being painted. Otherwise it is exactly what we were looking for. We are excited to move and not excited to pack!

We will be rolling into Utah on September 1st. Anyone who wants to help unload ( D is buying food) we would appreciate it!


5 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting!!! I'm so glad you got the house!! That's awesome! I can't wait to see in on the inside in person! Only thing that stinks is you're moving the exact same time Gayle is, so we'll be helping her :( See ya soon!

Chantel said...

That is great!! I wish we could be there to help. Enjoy your new home!

Our Ohana said...

How fun! I love it! Next time I am up in Utah we will have to stop by and see you. I seriously have family like 5 minutes from Thanksgiving Point!!

JoDee said...

Nancy what a beautiful new house and it looks like a nice back yard too! It is always exciting to move even though the packing up is a big pain.

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new home!!!! I am so happy for you all!!! If ever I am up in Sandy visiting my aunt and uncle I will DEFINATLY come and see you!! I wish you the best of luck in your move. SLY.