Sunday, February 15, 2009

My many blessings




I am so incredibly blessed this week. I have taken a lot of time to reflect on all the wonders and miracles that I have been given. There is so many more things than I can write down. I will do my best.

1- First of the list is Dallas. In the 4 valentines we have had they have been spent with our sweet baby in the hospital. Last year Ty had his EEG done the day before but the weekend off has been in the hospital. I can't even begin to tell you the love and admiration I have for this man. He is so strong and so caring and so loving. He is a solid rock when I need him and a softy when I need him to be. He is amazing. He is the best dad anyone could ask for.

2- Tyler. What more can I say. That little boy has endured more in his short little life than most of us combined yet he still takes the time to love on both of us. He is small in stature but he is a giant in Spirit. He has more Christ like love than anyone I know. He continues to bless my life with Miracle after Miracle. I am so blessed.

3- My Savior. I am so grateful for the testimony I have of Jesus Christ. For the understanding of the plan of salvation and how it brings happiness to us. If it wasn't for the teachings of eternal families I am not sure how I would get through times like this. If I didn't know that Dallas and Tyler can never be separated from me I would be lost.

I think those 3 things right there make me the luckiest and most blessed mom in the entire world.

Miracles Happen

3 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! YOU ARE BLESSED!!!!! I'm sure Dallas and Tyler think they are blessed too to have you in their lives.

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful. Thank you for the reminder to be thankful for all that we have.

Nicky said...

Nancy, Tyler is such a strong boy. He is my hero! Whenever I have a hard day, or I think my life is hard.. I look at Tyler and I see everything he has gone through. He is 3 years old and he has gone through so much and he is so loving and cares so much about the family. He is so christlike and there are times I wish that I was like him. He is so special! I love him so much! He HAS gone through so much in his life and he has pulled through it all, he is a lil trooper. You and your little family is so blessed, don't ever forget that!