Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Nancy and Dallas Engagement

3,652 days
315,532,800 seconds
5,258,880 minutes
87,648 hours
521.71 weeks

10 Years married.....

Nancy and Dallas Wedding

Tonight we were all in Tyler's room giving him a little bath and looking at his battle wounds. As Dallas was holding down Tyler's legs and Grayson was giving him a kiss, I was wiping off the iodine and and hoping to curb the itching, I looked up into this sweet mans face and saw tears. He said it broke his heart to feel the muscles want to move but us telling him not to move.

The man with tears, the sweet, gentle and caring man..... he is the one I married 10 years ago.  He is the one that I want to curl up to at night. He is the one I want to snuggle with in the morning. He is the one I want to nudge when everyone is up way to early. He is the one I want to be there when I have hours to wait in a hospital room. He is the one I want to hug when life is just a little to tough for me to handle on my own.

I am so thankful that I am married to this amazing person. I am the lucky one!!


No comments: