Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's November

And I haven't had a single thing posted yet. Hmm. I wonder why? Could it be drama? Could it be busy? Could it be boring? Or could I just feel like it isn't a huge deal just yet.... or is it because no matter how many times I started something I just couldn't finish it.  is because no matter what, it seems I can't finish it. I don't want people who want us out of their lives to be peeking into mine. Weird.. since I have been blogging for years... But we have a lot we are dealing with and I know I will be back.. When I don't know.

Here is what we have been doing.....

 This is our cute little baby Grayson and how much we think he looks the same.  And his cute dad.. and how much I love him.

But the most important is the time we were able to spend together as a family. But here is the best part. I have been able to shoot in a studio with a real model, and learning all I can about photography. And well, lets face it... I didnt' suck!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Just happened across your blog and so glad I did.. Tyler is amazing, and after reading his birth story, there's no doubt in my mind, he's a miracle. I'm mom to a daughter who was severe spastic quad CP due to birth asphyxia, so I know of the daily miracles, struggles, tears and fears! With my daughter, every smile was a miracle! We had our Angel with us for 27 years. Thanks for posting and sharing. I especially enjoyed the part about Tyler's reunion with his grandpa.. I'm sure there wasn't a dry eye in the family! Too precious..I'm looking forward to reading about Tyler's future accomplishments so KEEP WRITING! I also want to convey to you that if you ever want to connect with a large network of other CP families, we'd love for you to visit and share your family with ours @ Cerebral Palsy Family Network. We're always thrilled to have guest bloggers. You can also find us on Facebook and on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing and best Wishes!