Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy *8* Month Birthday My Blue Eyed Baby

This is my sweet, messy face, blue eyed, boobies monster punk! He is a terror and a loving baby all at the same time. We are so proud of him. He officially is CRAWLING!! He gets around for sure! He is a little timid about it but we don’t mind. He loves himself some sweet potatoes but hates to get his face washed. If we have no where to go, I let him where them. He is a prunes kinda dude. He is a nursing FOOL. And he still co sleeps and has his own pillow so I can get to him faster and he can snuggle and eat whenever he wants. Hopefully that will be slowly changing. But He is one of the 3 loves of my life.

I am so proud of what he has done. I am so in love with his talking and jabbering and singing. I am in love with how much he loves Tyler. He is a trooper and skips yaba juice time sometimes while we deal with other issues. But he get all the yaba soup he can handle when we get our time. I LOVE our time together. I love him.

We didn’t see the doc so the closest weight I have is 15 pounds. He is a tiny little toot... but a Crawling ( ahead of schedule) TOOT!

We love you Best Brother Baby Grayson the fluffy!!