Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dr. Gooch

Dr. Gooch is our physiatrist. She does botox, phenol and refills our baclofen. She is always wanting to know what we can do to be better. What can we do to increase this or that? What can we tweak to make this work easier?

Sometimes she is a Little off her rocker and her coffee gets spiked wit mean stuff. This time a happy nice pill was slipped. This is the best visit in over 2 years. No tears were shed. She told me I was doing great as a mom. She wanted me to have her publication of plasticity and I took it. She said we have done everything right.

She also put down in BIG black letters. THIS CHILD WILL BE GOING TO MAIN STREAM CLASSES. He WILL NOT BE GOING TO A LIFE SKILLS CLASS UNLESS IT IS OVER HER DEAD BODY.


Better believe that we will make sure that is brought up. Officially , we are going to our home school and we are VERY excited about it.

Next post I will share some of the plasticity she was talking about. Awesome read!!

No comments: