Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back to the swing of things?

We have had such a crazy summer that I am so looking forward to a daily routine and hopefully a nap a little more often. I am not struggling with the getting 2 kids places but More just trying to do it when I am not 100 percent yet.

Tyler finally got some SSI so we are able to get much better therapy. I am so glad that we are able to get it. There is no better feeling than getting him what he needs. He has started back to school and we have 2 weeks left of the ESY ( extended school year) and we are really needing some better therapy.

Dallas is back working for a company here closer to home as a contract worker and I love how close he is. We saw him at his office yesterday but he was able to come home and help with all that I need.

I was able to get my stitches out today. There are a few spots that don't look perfect but overall it looks REALLY well.

Grayson is great. He is doing really well. He had his first visit at our pediatrician and he is doing well. He is under six pounds but hasn't lost any from his release from the hospital. He thinks that I should nurse him all night but he doesn't love his bed.

Slowly but surely we can work on a better workable schedule.

No comments: