Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Have you ever?

I was talking to a great friend yesterday. I told her about some of the stuff that has been going on. She chuckled and said " You guys have the most horrible luck of anyone we know."

She was right.

Since we put it on facebook we aren't planning on sharing much right now but today has just been plain hard. It has been frustrating, sad, calming and reassuring with some "chocolate ice cream on a hot day kind of day."

All the thoughts and prayers are so greatly appreciated. We are really needing/wanting and feeling them right now.

On a silver lining note we had a follow up with the perinatologist today. It was just a cervical check so nothing huge. I heard a heartbeat and saw the new doctor today. I begged the nurse to do my shot so D didn't have to and everything so far is better than perfect.

In 2 weeks we have a 20 week scan and are looking forward to LONG, LONG looks at this kiddo. I am sure after today we could all use it.

Thanks again for your thoughts/prayers and offers to help. We truly do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what is going on but absolutely prayers going up for you and the baby. It will be fine hun I just know it

Amelia said...

Love you guys, and you'll be in our prayers until things look up. (Here's hoping that's SOON!) Glad your visit went well. We don't need 5 years ago to actually repeat itself! Hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT!