Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Google Search Words

My friend Amy works at the Sitemeter so I got a cool deal ( like FREE) big account there a while ago. I love looking at the stuff that brings people to look at our blog. Sometimes I wonder how in the world they got here with some of the words that they search. Sometimes images bring them here.

Today I had the most funniest thing bring someone here. It was an image. But one that is NOT even on my blog. I was laughing so hard.




1) That is not my belly, belly button or fingers.
2) I never had my guts come out of my tummy
3) I am not dark haired on my tummy

So if you come looking for HOT belly button pictures of me you have come to the wrong place.

Ok so the other reason that people come here make me half happy and half sad. I am happy because that means they are finding us and seeing how great Tyler is doing. I am sad because they have a reason to be looking for us. Generaly because the prognosis on google isn't the best.

So some current search words for you

Endometriosis awareness ribbons- yep you can find them here and right click and use them!

Chances of getting pregnant on Depo lupron- Well you won't get pregnant ON it. It is next to impossible. But after.. yep you sure can. I recommend it really.

Preemie Brain damage- Yep you came to the right place. Ty has a grade 3 and 4 IVH. He has brain damage and he has hydrocephalus. So that one got you to the right place!!

Endometriosis:(5) Yep we talk about that a lot here. It is mixed in with preemie stuff but Endometriosis is a HUGE part of what we deal with. Have hope. Wear yellow, be happy and get help!

Pictures of 26 week preemies will get you here to. Sorry!! They will. Look around, take a peek. I have tried to watermark all our little tiny baby photos so please DO NOT STEAL!!

Micropreemies is pretty much every other search.

We are glad that those searches are bringing you here. We are so glad to have you visit. We would love to answer any questions that you may have. We are open to EVERYTHING.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive had a few weird seraches like that. its always fun to see how people got to my blog. One of the most recent random ones was "naked babies" I cringed when I read it.. Hoping it was like the cutesy shots and nothing pervy.

That belly button one is always creepy

Melissa said...

I just wanted to let you know I found your blog after searching for more information on Kiddie Gait. My daughter was born on Dec 15, 2005 at 24w4d weighing 1#9oz 13 inches long. She too had a grade 4 brain bleed (IVH). She has recently been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, but a very mild form. I have been enjoying reading your blog today, I can really relate to a lot of what you are going through (I can tell you deal with a lot more difficulties associated with CP than we do and really admire how you handle things). I just wanted to thank you for your blog and let you know you aren't alone.