Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love you!

IMG_0183.jpg

I have the most amazing husband on the entire planet. I know everyone says that but everyone else lies!! I am so thankful for D and for all he does for me and for our family. He is a wonderful husband and father.

For six years we have been together and he is TRULY the love of my life and the best friend I could ever ask for. He has given me so much support and love and understanding. He is a stronger person that even he knows.

When we first met he couldn't even walk into a hospital without having a panic attack. Doctors were NEVER visited. So many things about sickness made him anxious. He has over come all of that. There were nights that he would not be able sleep and I would wake up to him having gone up to be with Tyler.

Watching Ty with D brings a smile to my face. Those two are so amazing. I love that so much of what I love about Dallas is found in Tyler. Both are so loving and understanding and forgiving.

Thank you D for all you do for me. For the worthy Priesthood holder that you are. For the blessing you are in our lives. Thank you for all you do for me. I can never give you all you deserve.

I love you!

No comments: