There are a lot of things that I have learned in the last 30 years and a few things I would still like to do.
Things I have learned:
- Life isn't fair. It really isn't fair. Everyone has trials but some people get much more than their fair share.
- I should have studied harder in High school. I never was so great at math. I should have worked harder so that I didn't have to struggle as an adult.
- Marriage is the best thing that could have happened to me, but it is a lot of work. The work isn't so hard because I love my spouse.
- I have gray hair.
- Motherhood is great, hard, sad, thrilling, happy and fulfilling
- My mom was right
Things I still want to do:
- Go back to school. I would LOVE to do PA school ( but that isn't going to happen) but at least go through nursing school or something that I can have stuff to do when I have no kids at home.
- Have another baby
- Run in a race. ( I know right.. I am fat. So I have high goals!)
- Be a better house keeper
- Be a better wife
- Be a better mother
Accomplishments made in my 20's
- Went on a mission
- Survived a mission
- graduated from College
- Went to USU and to the U to get my degree
- Met the man I married
- Had a beautiful baby.
- Sealed for Time and ALL eternity to Tyler and Dallas
- Endured a painful c-section that needed months of reconstructive care.
- Sent my son off to 7 brain surgeries
- Saw my son walk
- Heard my son say I love you
- Had 3 endometriosis surgeries
- 3 rounds of infertility treatment
- Going on 2 years of infertility
- A move from another state
- a move back to Utah
- 2 major car accidents
- LOTS of amazing times with Dallas and Tyler
Oh what a time the 20's were. I am looking forward to the 30's!