Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bathtub moments

The moments that I never want to disappear are the ones that have no way to last!

At some point in the future my child will grow up. I realize that now. But till then, I am LIVING in every moment. Knowing that soon. He will be to big.

After our long day on Monday, I really wanted to hop in the tub with the kid and just have US time. So that is what I did.

We spent the next 15 minutes LAUGHING and hugging. He made memories for me that will last a really long time.

He is so so so sweet.

He is the most innocent thing in the world. I can't begin to understand the true love that he has for us. He has us wrapped around his little finger.

He never holds a grudge.

He teaches me so much unconditional love.

Please, little boy. Stay little.

Stay innocent

Stay mine

1 comment:

Amber said...

SOOOO SWEET!!!!!! What a great son you both have (and nephew I have). I can't wait to see you all in August. SLY!!!!