Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Linda


I have a wonderful Aunt named Linda. You know the Aunt. The one that is the sweetest and kindest and loving person. There is not another Aunt in the whole world like my Aunt Linda ( I do have 2... but this ONE is the best!)

Every birthday that I can remember she has sent a card. She never forgot. She would call EVERY Christmas and talk to each of us. Asking us what we got being way more excited than she had to be. She would visit, we would visit and she was someone I looked up to.

She loves all of her nieces and nephews. She would do anything to help them. She is just that kind of a person. It is so nice to have her here with us.

She deserves the best birthday. She has had a bad week and we wish there was something we could do to help her. BUT we plan to have the best birthday dinner on Saturday.

Happy Birthday Linda. Now that we are back in Utah I hope we can spend a little more time together, So that Tyler knows even MORE about how cool Linnie is.

You really are a wonderful person and aunt and even better you are a friend!

Love you Linnie

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

I think there are several people who don't like that picture. Count me as number one! Anyway, happy birthday, Linda!