Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nancy- Care: My insurance OPTION!

With all the insurance and health care reform debate I thought I would give MY option and open it up for debate.


This is what I *PURPOSE*

I would like the government ( or anyone for that matter) to let me PURCHASE my own plan that is AFFORDABLE with no preexisting clause. * For the record, for the past 4 years Tyler, Dallas and I have been insured one way or another so TECHNICALLY nothing should be considered preexisting while applying for current plans.)

By affordable I mean around 5 or 6 hundred bucks a month. Have the fee be on a sliding scale so that everyone is paying into the program that opts to BUY health insurance can. I am not asking that "my" health insurance be paid for by anyone else other than me but give me an option.


This is my issue:

You are all saying don't let the government take over. But my next option is to make the LEAST amount of money possible to get medicaid which you are ALREADY pay for. Wouldn't you rather that there is an option that we are paying instead of YOU paying.

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Did you mean your OPINION? Option means choice.........I know, "Don't pick on me, Mom!" But that's what moms are for.

Grandma Labrum said...

Option, opinion, I guess I should read and then decide.