Saturday, September 5, 2009

A birthday party!!

I have a ton of pictures from our last week in Arizona that I want to post but first in case I don't get them sent out SOON I am posting Ty's birthday announcement. We are having a BBQ here and would love all our friends and family to come. It is his first birthday with family ( since the 9 month first birthday) and it is super important to me this year. So come! We even have a awesome cake ordered! Rocket and the Little Einsteins will be all the rage!




*At church they announced it was the general RS broadcast. If you want we can have the BBQ and be at the church at six for the broadcast. *

And we would have had the weekend before his birthday BUT another party was already scheduled. Thanks in advance for coming. If you miss it.. Well I will hate but just for a day or 2. HEHE!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope he has a great birthday!!!

Jen said...

VERY cute announcement!! I will TRY and be there! I didn't realize that would be the day you were gonna do it. Gary's birthday is that Monday and as of right now, we're trying to plan a little getaway that weekend. If that doesn't happen, you know I'll be there for sure!!