Thursday, October 9, 2008

I was tagged....

My friend Jen Tagged me. Since nothing exciting has happened and I have no new pictures I thought I would finally do it. Here are the rules:All you have to do is go to your 6th picture album folder, pick the 6th picture and post it. After that, tag 5 friends

I don't have six albums so this is the sixth one on my album and I will post the last "sixth" that was posted......




This is bubba in his little "robe."


Ty and his bear that we bought...

I tag Jenn K., Khourtney, Chantel, Erin, Tiffany, Jami

Leave a comment and let me know when yours is up!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Done! Thanks for the tag. those pics sure bring back memories. I hated how they would make us put teddy bears in plastic bags

Jenny Krueger said...

That's so stinkin cute

Jen said...

Thanks for playing! I love these pictures :)