My brother asked why I get a birthday MONTH? Well I will tell you! Because I said I did! Your birthday is shared by my anniversary so you don't get a month. ( just kidding!!) Really just cause I said I did.
And by popular demand ( OK just my mother in law) I will let you all in on my birthday list. I will expect them all come the end of the month.. (One exception is Barrett, he gets a few weeks AFTER my birthday because I was SO late. But by default. I asked for his address and never got it!)
Here is my humble and totally "doable" list:
- A Wii with Wii fit.
- A bike. ( I really do want one for those COLD winter days here in the ZONA!
- A spa day, including a hair cut, massage, pedicure and nice quiet time.
- Girls night out with all my friends
- Girls night out with all my friends from Utah.
- A date night with Dallas ( or a weekend)
- A maid
- Some flowers
- A cake ( chocolate of course)
- A date with Dallas
- A date with Tyler and Dallas
My suggestion, start shopping all you people who are biologically obligated or biologically obligated by marriage to by me stuff!! ( just kidding!)
Nah really I am happy with the last 4!
Here is to a happy birthday MONTH!