Friday, April 25, 2008

The light...

After a LONG night of talking with D and a wonderful family doc I can finally start feeling like myself again. There are a lot of things that have played into this little "episode" and I am almost able to deal with them all.

One stressor right now is a wretched lady at work. She is worse than the wicked witch of the West. She is HORRIBLE. She is very cruel. I have been the brunt of it the last few months. When it reached an unmentionable level of cruelty I reported it to corporate. After a HUGE anxiety attack on Thursday about having to work with this woman I will be meeting with her and our managers tomorrow. Wish me luck. I do not want to do this.

Another bonus/downfall of my episode is that I have a lot more time on my hands and have filled it with sleeping. It has caused me to feel somewhat not needed in my own family. I will be working with my respite worker to help out at different times instead of just in the morning.

All in all it was a much better day. I even went tanning. Something I VERY much enjoy. I have LOVED my family so much today and it was amazing today.

No comments: