Sunday, February 3, 2008

I was Tagged!!!

My friend Jenn tagged me about questions about Dallas and I.

What is his name?
Kenneth Dallas Brown.

How long have you been together?
This month it will be 3 years. We met just after Valentines day!!

How long did you date?
Six months before we were married

How old is he?
D just turned 26 last week.

Who eats more?
Depends on what it is. I can eat more chocolate. He can eat more sushi. I eat more meals in a day. He eats one. So it is relative.

Who said I love you first?
Dallas. Only because I was VERY hurt in the previous relationship. I loved him but I only told him when he was sleeping. That way he couldn't hear me and I couldn't be hurt.

Who is taller?

Dallas.


Who can sing better?
Not sure. He sings and Love to listen to him sing. He sings amazing with my other man Tyler.

Who is smarter?

Dallas is amazing at computer stuff and politics and stuff. But I am pretty smart when it comes to kids and medical stuff. But togehter we are just brillant


Who does the laundry?
well... it depends on who needs what. Mostly I do. I am kinda picky about how things are. And frankly, everyone needs a magic undewear drawer. ( meaning that when you open the drawer undies are always there!!!)


Who pays the bills?
WE pay the bills. He physically pays them online but we both make the bills and we both know what bills we have.


Who sleeps on the right side?
D does.


Who mows the lawn?
what is a lawn? We live in Arizona. We have rocks. But Dallas kills the weeds and pulls them !!


Who cooks dinner?
Well... I don't. Dallas does most of it. I try but he never has any idea what he wants to eat. He even tells me what I need to buy at the grocery store. BUT.. .I price match the groceries so we save LOTS of money and I am more than happy to do the dishes.

Who drives?
Dallas does. At least when we are together. I am a back seat/ front seat driver but for some reason I have this weird direction thing. I never forget where something is.

Who is more stubborn?
Thats a hard one!! Ok.. I am

Who asked who out first?
We are a internet couple. I think I invited him up first. It was kinda a test. if he came he was worth it. Logan was far away. He came and he was SOOO worth it.

Who proposed?
CI did... Kinda. I knew he wanted to ask but was waiting patiently. Finally, one day I said " how long are we going to do this" and we ent and bought rings the next day!! I am so glad we did to!!

Who has more friends?
Ya know.. I have no idea.

Who is more sensitive?
me. In fact I would call me to sensitive. Over emotional sometimes.


Who has more siblings?
Dallas does. He is the only boy though so I gained four new sisters.

Who wears the pants?
We don't have a person that is the boss. We are equal. We are a partnership. He does so many things much better than me but we do them equally. Where I fall short he picks up and vice versa!! That is what I love about our marriage. We make each other complete.

I am Tagging Jenifer Tibbets, Crystal and Erin and Kim. If you want to do it go for it!!

( I am to lazy to worry about the spelling and the spell check isn't working.) So forgive the mistakes...)

2 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

Oh my gosh your answers are so much like what mine would be..We started dating in oct,engaged in dec and married in july..wow it's crazy how you just "know" when you have met "the one"..

Jen said...

I loved reading this and plan on answering your tag right now. Thanks Nancy! It's only 1:09am. . . man, I'm such a night owl!