Monday, November 9, 2015

Tyler turned 10!!

This is so so bad. Tyler had a birthday and we didn't even take a single picture. So I guess there is no awesome photos that showed my sweet boy turned ten. So a run down of Tyler right now!

So here are 10 interview questions about Tyler:

1. My favorite Color is: RED
2. My favorite food is: Pizza
3. My favorite show is: Paw patrol, Peppa Pig, and Youtube video's like Crafty Carol and Cool School.
4. When I grow up want to be: A fire fighter
5. I like to play: basketball, leaptv, and watch youtube
6. My favorite place to eat is: Burger King and Applebee's
7. My best friend is: Jane and Ciera and mom and Grayson and Dad
8. My favorite book is: Sophia, Doc Mcstuffins, Daniel Tiger and all the Disney people
9. My favorite cartoon is: Paw Patrol and Blaze and the monster machines
10. My favorite place to go: Bowling and the park


We sure have come a long way from this:

My sweet baby turned ten. #25weekpreemie #birthday #cerebralpalsy #hardthings #greatparty



No comments: