Monday, November 28, 2011

The End

It is the end of the month. I haven't done the 30 days of Thanks on my facebook because I have way more than 30. Instead I thought I would do some stuff on my blog instead. 1) Because I truly am thankful for so many things. 2) Because I am so thankful for so many people they deserve to read it.

I am most thankful for Dallas. He is seriously the best husband in the world. Sometimes I want to kick his trash, but mostly it is because I am jealous. He is a great father and a wonderful provider. He puts up with SOO much. Ranging from my stellar housekeeping skills to my insane family drama. Yet, he has opened up his home and space because he loves me.

I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me perfectly. I fall short in a million and one areas of life. But I know that I have someone who loves me perfectly aside from Dallas. It is amazing to have the Gospel in my life.

I am thankful for my best friend. Stephanie is truly someone I don't think I could do without. I love her SO SO SO much. She gets it. From all sides and shapes and angles. She gets the disability world, the sad baby world and most of all the loyalty world. We both needed stability in a friend and that is what we got. Thanks Baby Joey for keeping us together.

The 2 cutest boys in my world are more than I can ever express my thankfulness for. Tyler is my hero. He is a superhero that will never exist in any other way. He knows no hate. He doesn't care that you are mean to him ( I do but he doesn't get it) He only knows that he wants to play. That he tries really hard and that sometimes it is even harder because he has Terrible Palsy. But he will figure out a way .

Oh sweet baby Grayson who cries all the time :) He is such a sweet kid. He just wants his mom all the time. He was wanted for so log and we are so ecstatic to have him here. We love him to bits nd pieces.

Thats all for now!


No comments: