Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Grayson - 4 months

I have never been so thankful for my newest addition baby Grayson. He was wanted and prayed for and loved before he even got here. His journey to get here was the most amazing, yet hardest thing I have ever had to do. He has literally been here to help mend a few broken hearts and bring a family closer than ever.

Grayson is my sweet little sad kiddo. He is such a sweet baby but he is a sad one for sure. I was recently sick and it was passed on to my babe, but I think the cough medicine really took my supply away. He as been SO sad since.

So against all medical advice, rice was started tonight and someone LOVED it and downed A TON! I guess we will be picking that stuff up on a regular basis so he can feel full. I still have milk but it is not a whole lot.

He is a sweet baby boy. He has mended so many things. He will keep doing so. We love him in our home and during those less sad moments he is always smiling and keeping us wanting more kisses. And really we want to just eat him up.

I always wanted to thank my sister in law for Taking Tyler last week. I really appreciated it.

1 comment:

Chantel said...

I am glad you are not starving your baby anymore :) I didn't really take him, Nicky did all the hard work! :) Morgan about brought him home with us, if he is ever missing, I might know where to find him! Glad you are both feeling better.