Wednesday, April 6, 2011

23 week checkup


We had a "regular" old fashioned OB check up. I truly feel spoiled that I get to hear/see the baby so often. If I only got to hear his heart beat once a month I might truly go insane.

I had to get Tyler early from school so that we could eat lunch and go to our appointment so it has felt like a SUPER long day. I didn't sleep last night because I was coughing literally ALL night. My throat feels like I am swallowing shards of glass and my ears hurt badly. So I was not a happy camper to be gone all day.

Grayson seems to be doing amazingly fabulous. He is measuring perfect, my cervix is perfect and his heartbeat is great! We then had a small chit chat about me feeling like poo.

What has surprised me is how great I feel in regards to the pregnancy. Other than being tired I actually feel really good. In regards to my real health I feel like POO. Seriously POO POO. The cold still hasn't gone away. It did until I stopped the antibiotics and 2 days later I was sick again. I cough all the time. I pee my pants all the time and the coughing makes me gasp for air and then I throw up. The sore throat is MOST likely from barking and barfing.

The funny note, my doc ordered me 2 more vials of Progesterone because of the stupid Makena thing. He said that if he ever has to order a drug from them he will quit his practice but would rather drive to Mexico and Canada to get the drug for his patients.

Now THAT is the American way right!

No comments: