Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stolen MEME

My sister in law did this stolen MEME and I stole it from her and then found it in like 4 other places... So I thought heck why not steal something. Makes me fit in with some other people!

Opening…
Opening:

Do you get regular massages? When I lived in Arizona I got them about once a month. It has been awhile. I did buy one for Dallas for 2 nice lovely 2 hour one from our Friend Jenni! TRY THEM !!!

Do you have an answering machine? Yes. We hate voice mail. Plus then I can screen my calls and people can leave me a message and it is easier to delete them .

What cuss word do you use the most? The S word. And my mom thinks Piss is a swear word so for my mom that one ...

Are you underweight or overweight? I am pleasantly plump and THEN some... Dallas says it is hot but he lies and is biased cause he wants to make out!

Can you see your veins? yes especially the varicose ones on my legs.

Favorite…

Soap? Anything that smells clean. But I am not allowed to have Irish spring cause D thinks it it stinks. I buy whatever

Fruit? Kiwi's and apple

Kind of red meat? We just had a awesome Prime rib but I am a HUGE Brazilian Grill fan so LOTS of yummy raw meet.

Fish? shrimp scampi

Candy bar? chocolate any thing really .

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? the snack ones YES.. .

Eaten lobster?yes

Climbed a mountain? Yes. The Y once

Been skydiving? um no

Been water skiing? yes

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life? Yes very much. There are a few things that I think eliminating would make a HUGE difference. But the overall structure of how things are No.

Like your nose? its not HUGE so yeah HUGE ones can run in the fam.

Like salt and vinegar chips? when I am pregnant.

Eat salsa? yes... we buy in bulk

Own a boat? um in our dreams.

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences? being honest and forgiving. Most will lie through their teeth if it gives them something for nothing. And forgiveness is the HARDEST Thing in the entire world.

Your most macho trait? I don't think I have one... I could.. ask Dallas

The longest relationship you’ve ever had? almost 5 years.

Your most embarrassing thoughts? can't tell you. My mom reads this. But Dallas.. you remember those elephants.

Your most shameful moment?I have a few. Ones that are not my best moments. If you want honesty and the REAL story email me

This/That…


Bath/Shower?Both. I have a jetted tub. Who wouldn't want that

Markers/Crayons? we don't really use those.. but Markers for me

Pens/Pencils? both. Some need both. Pens are so set in stone.

Jelly/Cream Cheese? jelly

Bagel/Toast? toast

Finish…

My greatest weakness is…defensiveness and feeling like I am a bad mother.

I wish I was…a better mom, sister and friend.

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…desert my family and be a hooker and become a stripper.

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… Right after I got my tonsils out we were at a sporting event and I thought my dads drink was behind me. I reached back, took a LONG suck of the straw and realized it was someone Else's SPIT cup. it has Tobacco chew in it. I VOMITED everywhere and kept vomiting the rest of the evening

Firsts…

Credit card you had? Capital one

Loan you got was for? a car

Paycheck was for how much? I don't get checks but I am sure if I did it wasn't enough

Time you had stitches? In my tongue and head.

Time you went to the hospital for something? we go every monday for Tyler but for me April 09 for surgery

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours? chicken sand which and cookies.. that was about it

Last thing you used a credit card for? we don't have a credit card WAHOO!

What was your job previous to the one you have now? I worked at Walmart for several years

Last thing you celebrated? Dallas birthday




No comments: