Saturday, October 25, 2008

I got sucked in!

My mom introduced me to a new author. I have found her books so riveting. They have all got me hooked in the first few chapters. This particular book got me hooked in like PAGES!

My sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult is so good. I can relate to so many of the things she writes. SO MANY THOUGHTS!

Oh I do like it. I love it. I am sucked in. I started it on my first break at work and am already on page 70. Its that good.

Gotta run!!

Its calling my name!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Oh, My Sister's Keeper! Another good book. Not quite like Nineteen Minutes or Plain Truth, but still really intense. I finished Vanishing Acts and althought it was good it didn't keep my attention as much as the others. But it is set in Phoenix, Arizona so you might relate to to it.