Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween pumpkins

I wanted to take Tyler and Dallas to a pumpkin patch. It didn't happen but me and Tyler went to the next best thing... Walmart! We bought 3 pumpkins last night and planned to carve them all today. We got 2 of the 3 done.

Tyler was not interested in it. He touched the guts of it but he was not interested to sit down and help doing anything. Instead he preferred rocks, and sand.. LOTS of sand. I found it all in his hair.

In the middle of carving Ty decided to be mean and crabby so we went to take a nap. Where I have now found little grains of sand in my bed. We went back outside and he played the rest of the sun up time and I carved a pumpkin.


After dinner we took a shower and got the rest of the sandbox out of his hair and went to undo the lights we bought to decorate the window. He LOVED them. At first he was not so sure but he was so excited. He didn't want them to touch his neck but was fine if I had them. He also likes to use his mouth on things. We were told it was because of his vision so he was done on his hands and kneed licking the lights.


Tomorrow is our trunk or treat with the ward and then on Friday we will go trick or treating on our street, spend the night answering the door and playing in the lights!

I can't wait for Christmas. He is going to love it. We have a few activities to do and I am sooo excited.

5 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! We're SUPER DUPER lame and didn't get a pumpkin to carve. We have ALL the stuff to do it too! Maybe we can find one tomorrow or something!

ThePreemie Experiment said...

Funny Nancy... we did the same pumpkin design. I put the pics up on my facebook account. lol

I love the pics of Tyler with the light. You take such beautiful pictures!

Posh Totty said...

Awww great pumpkin, we are going to be doing ours tonight, im dreading the mess lol.

Maloree said...

I hope to see you at the trunk or treat. I was just going to email you and see if you were going. Wahoo!!

Nicky said...

I wish I could see Ty! Make sure you take lots and lots of pics! He sure does like lights! Can I just get him lights for christmas? :)