Friday, October 31, 2008

8 things

I was tagged by my sister

Here ya go!!

Eight things I'm passionate about:
1. Prematurity awareness
2. Organ donation
3. Learning what I can about CP, and ROP and other issues that affect Tyler.
4. Being an advocate for Tyler
5. Being a good person and doing what I can to help others
6. My family
7. My family
8. The Gospel

Eight words or phrases I use all the time:
1. Use your words please! ( I ask Tyler too not just Dallas :) )
2. Can you show me?
3. Which one do you want Barney or baby Einstein
4. Show me?
5. Use your words.
5. I love you
6. Don't bang your head
7. Who needs their break?
8. Why are we returning that? Do they have their receipt?

Eight things I want to do before I die.
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Have another baby
3. Get skinny
4. See Tyler run
5. See Tyler get married and have kids
6. Go to Europe
7. Give Dallas the trip of a lifetime
8. Finish my schooling

Eight things I currently want or need:
1. no more heartburn
2. Be out of Debt
3. Have Dallas be able to work on his own stuff and not have a "job"
4. A baby
5. a Bike.
6. have my feet not hurt
7. Tyler to walk and run
8. To sleep in till I wake up.

Eight places I want to visit:
1.Hawaii
2. A cruise
3. Paris
4. Missouri
5. New York
6. The beach
8. Disney Land

Eight favorite restaurants
1. Red Lobster
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. The Keg
4. Braza Grill
5. Rio Sabor
6. Cafe rio
7. I don't know
8. I have no idea...

Eight TV shows I watch:
1. 90210 old and new
2. ER
3. Greys anatomy
4. CSI: vegas
5. ANTM
6. Project runway
7. Private practice
8. Barney, barney and more barney

Eight People I tag:
Crystal
Jenn K
Jen T.
Jenny Jingles
my mom
Erin Barnett
And anyone else that wants to and read this thing!

No comments: