Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers day!

Wishing all the fathers in my life a happy fathers day.



Grandpa Brown and Labrum your presents will be there in the mail within the week. It took longer than expected to have them both done. But they will be there.



To Shane: You have been through a tough year. You have weathered well. Keep being the amazing priesthood holder in your home that you have been all year. Noah and Lily and especially Crys are so proud to have you as their dad.



Josh: you have made it. Keep working hard to keep that little family together. We are proud of you and hope that you are able to find a job soon. ( I hate the thought of you guys stuck in Orangeville)



Barrett: Congrats on the graduation. You deserve it. You are a great example and will make a good doctor!



Dad: I miss spending those days waxing and stripping floors ( and in my case FALLING) and being able to talk. We are praying your surgery is a success and you will feel better fast and get back on your feet. We love you and wish you could come visit soon.



Ken: Thank you for being the father to Dallas that you are. I have the most amazing husband and he is the most loving father. For that I am forever thankful.


To Dallas: You are the love of my life. Thank you for being the best and most amazing dad in the world. Tyler loves you so much. It makes my heart happy to hear him roar at you or to go and give you kisses. To see the look on your face when you get home from work he wants you to pick him up. What look on your face. I love you so much. Thank you for being on this roller coaster with me. I love you to eternity.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Happy Fathers Day Dallas!

Grandma Labrum said...

Hey, Orangeville isn't a bad place to be stuck! I love it here! Wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.