Thursday, July 26, 2012

A little bitter sweet

We had to say goodbye to our favorite docs yesterday. We went in to get baby Grays arm all taken care of and we left with a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE rash of eczema and scratched to death by baby hands and saws. Poor kid looks like he should be admitted for cutting. It is HORRIBLE.  My baby is now sporting long sleeves in this HOT weather so he won’t make the problem worse Poor kid. 

As we left, Dr. Duffy said, “Don’t worry, they will be back, they can’t raise their kids without our awesomeness” and I am sure he is right. We feel sad to be leaving our wonderful team but we are so excited to be where we need to be. 

Over the last 2 weeks some information has come to light that I had no idea was out there. Some rather false statements about me and my family I was shocked as I read the responses at how much false information was given. It made the reality of mental illness and lying and fabrication come full circle. In all things, there is 2 sides to every story. And Sadly many people won’t get to know our story because we will not be participating with you in them. So as we are readying our self to go to Arizona, we think back to our wonderful sweet team of docs, group of friends and those who truly know us and think.... Wow we are loved.....WOW we will miss you...

So to you Dr. Marisa, and Tim and Nurse Jen- Even though our kiddo has a arm that smells like fish and got cut up by the cast machine... we still LOVE YOU!

Stephanie- I can’t believe I am leaving you again. BUT this time, I won’t be sitting up late comforting you during the loss of a child, but we will be up late laughing and enjoying the lateness. 

My fam! Oh wows......I will miss my sweet kids. The boys will be VERY missed and I hope and pray that you can come and visit. And My bestie Lexi. I love you and will miss you so much...


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow... I don't know what happened, but all I can say is it's too bad! Drama can ruin so many things. I hope your move goes as smooth as it can be. Post pictures when you are settled in. Good luck!!!

Chantel said...

WHAT?!!?!? You didn't mention my awesomeness?? :) Just kidding! I am so glad that their will be instant message in AZ. I hope your move brings what you are after and all goes well for you!