Saturday, August 8, 2009

The iphone is Revived! A fun post

For those that don't recall how amazing I am with phones lets recap.....


Back around the time that it was almost not so hot in Arizona we went to the zoo. I dropped my phone in the toilet. I cried.

About that time I also gave my laptop a bath... I cried.

Soon after we used one of the random Iphones laying around the house to replace the one I killed. (while that makes me sound snotty but Dallas collects random Iphones for work)

It works fabulous. Its better than the phone in the toilet. Then. I strike again. And I drop it on the ground. In true Nancy fashion, the dropping on the ground was after I feel into a cactus and my phone went flying. I cried. BUT I also was sad because my phone now is not pretty, and it gives me cuts when I would use it. Good news was, It worked. Bad news. Dallas is out of extra phones. BOO

A few weeks ago my cute husband took me to the phone store and we got me a new iphone3g. With a really nice plastic case, that in turn will save me from the prior mishap to the best of its ability. It even looks all pretty. They call it candy!

So I was able to get a brand new pretty phone, and change plans to not pay an arm and a leg each month while Dallas sat on 4 THOUSAND roll over minutes. Yeah. 4000 roll over minutes. Obviously we don't talk to people much.

So here is My "candy" phone......



Oh how I love my new phone. I think I will actually use it how it should be used since it is FASTER. It facebooks with a charm AND thanks to the intro to Kindle I am reading my first book and contributed to the college fund of the Gosselins! And it has been so much easier to take with me than the book.

So.. my iphone is alive and working.


OH and for those interested, Dallas got my toilet iphone working. And the broken screen phone is functional.

HOOORAY!

No comments: