Monday, November 26, 2007

It finally happened......

So while I had heard many things about it I never thought "I" would be doing it. I had other things on my list to do first. There was no desire to actually give this a second thought. I didn't want to succumb to the temptation. Again.. I had other things on my list. But it happened.. I gave in... and I am addicted. I want to know how it ends. I can't wait to get to the end.

I am dazzled by Edward. Don't worry I already told Dallas about my little secret. I am loving this book. I think his sister Jenny would love it!!!!!!!

Here it is 2:57 am... I am wrapped in a blanket with the heat on ( it got cold.. a whopping 55 degrees...) and I am immobilized by Edward and Bella. I want to know if she gets to stay with her true love.....

5 comments:

Roxy said...

Kewl Blog!!
Well, just blog browsing again!!

Feel free to stop by my blogs!!
-Roxy

Jenny Krueger said...

What type of books is it? and what is it about?

Mel said...

Aha! You've fallen for him too!

Isn't it great:)

Leeann said...

I just, just barely read all these books last week! I read each one in about a day...because I couldn't put it down! You must hurry and read the other two, so that we can talk about them!

Sammie said...

these books remind me of Tuck Everlasting and Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel!